*culture is not optional (*cino)/The Huss Project is also looking for four compassionate, creative, hard-working people to join us full-time for 10 weeks this summer as AmeriCorps VISTA Summer Associates! Applicants should be 18 years of age or older, with a passion for serving our Three Rivers community through urban farming, event planning, and youth engagement. The term runs from June 5 – August 13, with a living stipend and choice at the end of the term of an education award or a cash stipend. Reduced-cost housing is available for Summer Associates this year. Applications are being accepted until May 13 or until all four positions or filled, so apply today through the AmeriCorps web site!
- Application deadline: May 13, 2023
- Dates of service: June 5, 2023 – August 13, 2023
- Summary of work: Educational programming and physical labor in support the Huss Project Farm, Huss Project Farmers Market, food distribution events, educational programming, and more
- Weekly commitment: 36 hours
- Compensation: Living allowance of ~$2,500 plus educational award or cash stipend (see AmeriCorps web site for full details)
- Housing: Reduced-cost housing available ($625 for the 10-week term, including utilities)
- Apply here!