A *culture is not optional project
- Serve the local community with imagination, food, hospitality, storytelling and art.
- Serve as a regional point of connection for good work, especially with youth and other marginalized groups, and partner with existing community organizations to support and enhance one another’s efforts.
- Embody a vibrant, life-giving vision for a local community and for out-of-town visitors.
- Create space for service, reconciliation and the practical application of learning and theology.
- Engage college-age students and post-college learners in the study of historic and contemporary Christian disciplines and home economics.