A *culture is not optional project
Future Festival Preview: Kids’ (by age or at heart) Activities
Get ready to have lots of fun at Future Fest! As always, it is an event for all ages. You don’t have to be old enough to legally drive, drink adult beverages, or vote to be able to enjoy the fun at the Huss Project. Here are some highlighted activities:
- This year for the first time we introduce the Huss HydroCourse!, a short water-filled obstacle course to splash around in and cool off from the hot weather. You race against the clock and can try to beat your friends or even get the best time of the day. Whether you’re doing the Peace Corps crawl, slinking through the sprinklers and spider webs, or wobbling across the whacky waterbed, you’re in for a wet and wonderful time.
- In addition to HydroCourse!, Construction Junction is back by popular demand. Grab a few tools, some wood, and start hammering away. The possible creations are limited only by your imagination.
- The fourth annual Community Carnival is a popular attraction! We’re collaborating with organizations from the Three Rivers area to provide games or activities for kids, and you can learn about the good work that they’re doing in our community. It’s a win-win for all! The carnival goes until 3pm.
- For the third year running, we’re partnering with the Three Rivers Area Faith Community to bring you the Back to School Celebration! TRAFC has been working hard to prepare hundreds of backpacks filled with school supplies to hand out to school-age kids with a guardian.
- The apple-barrel train, a perennial crowd favorite with the smaller attendees, will be back again for rides around the property!
- Not to be missed is our photo booth, replete with props, a funky backdrop, and a new feature—an option to print your photos instantly!
- And last but not least, kids of all ages can fill out a Future Fest passport at various locations to redeem a prize!
We hope that you can join us for a day full of fun for everyone!