Nine days into the Giant Step Campaign—that’s a fifth of the way to our December 15 deadline—we’re over 60% of our fundraising goal! We’re so encouraged by the response and grateful for your support.
The past week has been a busy one, so here’s a recap of what’s been going on with the Huss Project:
- Kicked off day #1 on November 1 by raising $27,823—over half our goal!
- Submitted applications to two different local community foundations.
- Met with our electrician to continue strategizing for the Imaginarium.
- Cleared out the old kindergarten room to begin demolition.
- Planted garlic and onions for our 2019 Huss Project Farm harvest.
- Planned a menu and agenda for our annual core community retreat November 9-11.
On top of all of this, we gathered more submissions for the 45 Days of Ideas project—these are so cool! Be sure to check them out and submit your own idea by the November 15 deadline for a chance to win a Huss Prize pack.
Well, we’re off for the weekend to strengthen our community ties, reflect on 2018, and plan for 2019. Wish us well, and please keep spreading the word about the Imaginarium and the Giant Step Campaign!