There’s something fun for kids of all ages at this year’s Huss Future Festival on July 21!
- Make the rounds at the Community Carnival, where organizations from St. Joseph County will bring games, crafts, and activities for kids. While you’re there, learn about all the good work that these groups do in our neighborhoods and cities!
- We’re partnering with the Back to School Celebration, put on by the Three Rivers Area Faith Community! For the fifth year in partnership with Future Fest, TRAFC will be providing backpacks filled with school supplies for any school-aged child with a guardian present.
- Remember the photo booth, where you can take silly pictures and print them instantly? This year, the backdrop is being created by campers at Camp Tavor, a Jewish summer camp outside of Three Rivers!
- The ever-popular Passport is back! Kids can visit all the stops around the festival to earn a prize.
- Create a masterpiece of your very own out of wood and nails at the Construction Junction!
And don’t forget about the live music, bake sale, food vendors, rummage sale, and so much more. Bring the whole family for a day full of creativity and fun! Doors open at 9:00 a.m., and we can’t wait to see you there!