A *culture is not optional project
Why you should come to Future Fest: ART & MUSIC!
This year’s Huss Future Fest has a fabulous, diverse lineup of live music, complemented by the incredible work and wares of local artists! Here’s what you can expect to hear out in the yard (or in the old kindergarten if it rains):
- 10:00am – New Jerusalem Baptist Church (Soulful Praise Music)
- 11:00am – Tara & Andy (Rock & Blues)
- 12:00pm – TBD
- 1:00pm – The Brass Rail (Brass Quintet)
- 2:00pm – Violet Native (Blues)
- 3:00pm – *cino family band (Bluegrass & Folk)
- 3:35pm-ish – Our famous 5-song dance party!
So there will be lots to engage your ears, but we haven’t forgotten about your other senses! Be sure to check out our…
- Art vendors featuring drawings, jewelry, herbal remedies, and more.
- Gallery exhibit with a range of work from local artists for viewing and for sale.
- Art tent with hands-on activities for all ages focusing on recycling and upcycling.
We hope you’ll be part of our community of imagination and gift-sharing at the Huss Project on July 21!