A *culture is not optional project
Hussagram: Help wanted!
Look at these lovelies working away to get the Huss Project ready for Future Fest…and they need your help! Huss Future Fest is a HUGE exchange of gifts and we’d be so grateful if you’d consider adding your time and skills to the mix. Here are the upcoming work days when you can pitch in cleaning, sorting rummage, or weeding the garden:
- Wednesday, July 11 from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, July 14 from 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 16 from 10:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. (rummage sorting only)
- Wednesday, July 18 from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- And don’t forget about bake sale donations! Drop off at the Huss Project on Friday, July 20!
And here are some spots that need to be filled the day of the Festival on July 21, with shifts generally from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and from 12:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.:
- Greeting neighbors
- Clerking at the bake sale, rummage sale, or farmers market
- Staffing the photo booth
- Helping with art tent activities or Construction Junction
What suits your gifts, interests, and availability? We’d love to hear from you!