A *culture is not optional project
Where does the money come from?
Where have the dollars come from to support the many programs at the Huss Project in 2015? Well, let us tell you!
- Huss Future Festival rummage sale, bake sale, farmers market, vendors and donation jars
- Underground Supper Club in May featuring dinner & a movie at the Riviera Theatre
- Produce sales at the Three Rivers Farmers Market
- Community garden jars at World Fare and Love Your Mother
- Grants from the Three Rivers Community Foundation and Omni Community Credit Union
- Proceeds from the HarmonyFest Beer Garden
- Advertising sales for the River Country Food Guide
- Contributions from local churches and civic organizations
- Program fees for service-learning experiences
And of course: donors like YOU! There’s still time to support the Huss Project in 2015. Would you consider a one-time or monthly donation so we can keep up the good work in 2016? You can donate online through our secure form to set up either a one-time or a monthly donation. Or you can get in touch through the contact form if you’d rather make arrangements offline.
Thank you for your ongoing support, in whatever form it takes, as we seek to grow imagination in Three Rivers through food, art and play!