A *culture is not optional project
Future Fest preview: Workshops!
Ever wondered how to make your own earth-friendly laundry soap for just a small investment of money? Or how to grow tasty sunflower shoots in just a week? Or how to compost with worms or save seeds? Well, have we got the workshop for you! Huss Future Festival 2014 will feature 15-minute mini-workshops on a variety of practical, playful topics, including a maypole dance around a homemade maypole. Led by local volunteers, the workshops cover creative ways to spend less money, reduce waste and live in partnership with nature and our neighbors. All workshops are free and will take place rain or shine between live music sets. We look forward to seeing you there!
Workshop Schedule for Huss Future Fest 2014
- 10:45 a.m. – Making Laundry Soap (Kirstin Vander Giessen-Reitsma)
- 11:45 a.m. – Composting with Worms (Julie Brenneman)
- 12:45 p.m. – Saving Seeds (Jerry Stewart)
- 1:45 p.m. – Maypole Dance (Emily Ulmer)
- 2:45 p.m. – Growing Edible Sunflower Shoots (Seth Regan)