Huss Future Fest is fast-approaching and we need YOU to help create another wonderfully successful event for our community on July 18! Read on for 7 ways you can pitch in…
- Donate to the rummage sale. The annual rummage sale is one of our biggest and most fun fundraisers for the Huss Project. Please consider contributing some gently-used-but-still-useful items. Call (269) 244-6020 to arrange pick-up or delivery…or even better: plan a drop-off time when you can help us sort your items for the sale!
- Donate to the bake sale. Sweet and savory homemade baked goods of all varieties will make for delicious snacks, eaten at the Fest with coffee or lemonade, or taken home to share.
- Help out on a Saturday work day. We have two more Saturday work days coming up between now and the July 18 festival. Join us from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (or any part of that time) to help get the property in ship-shape for the big event!
- Donate school supplies. Once again this year, we’re partnering with the Three Rivers Area Faith Community to host the annual Back to School Celebration at Future Fest. School-aged kids accompanied by an adult will receive a backpack full of school supplies. Visit World Fare in downtown Three Rivers for a list of supplies and a drop-off box.
- Host a Coin Carnival table. Local organizations are invited to have free table space at the popular Coin Carnival from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., during the same time as the Back to School Celebration. We just ask that you provide a fun game or craft for kids (and some adults are sure to want to join in as well!).
- Donate coins for Coin Carnival. We want to be sure EVERYONE can participate in the Coin Carnival. Donate your loose change, which will get distributed to the local orgs who host carnival tables and the remainder will go toward the Huss Project!
- Volunteer the day-of. It takes LOADS of help to pull off a fun, safe festival for 500+ people. Contact us with your availability and interests and we’ll match you up with just the right role!
To contribute in any of these ways or get more information, please call us at (269) 244-6020 or get in e-mail contact using this form. Thank you for your consideration!