A *culture is not optional project
Future Fest: The Art
Feast your eyes! This year’s Future Festival features a gourmet collection of colorful art pieces in and around The Huss Project. We’ve worked really hard to bring the creative spirit of The Huss Project to life through our hand-painted signs and in the artwork that have been created at Huss. Come check out our funky, freshly painted art installations from Patrick Hershberger, Kirstin Vander Geissen-Reitsma, and Kalee Brown! We also have 14 art vendors this year selling original, handmade pieces at their tables in the school building, which includes work by artists Gail Walters, Lynn Johnson and Karen Hay. You don’t want to miss them!
But wait… We’re also hosting a myriad of craft and art activities this year! Stop by to get your face painted, or learn how to make a mural with bottle caps, and much more!
Art Tent Schedule:
- 10:15 Ojo de Dios Yarn Craft with Jonathan Huang
- 11:15 Bottle Cap Necklaces with Riana Beachy
- 12:15 Duck Tape Coin Satchel with Michele Miller
- 1:15 Home-made watercolors with Desiree Conklin
- 2:15 Printmaking with Recycled Materials with Christa Morrison
- 3:15 Garland making party with Judy Ritsema