A *culture is not optional project
Free workshops at 4th annual Future Fest!
Each year, Huss Future Festival gets bigger and better and 2013 will be no exception. In addition to past favorites like a rummage sale, food vendors, a farmer’s market, craft activities, art vendors and live music, this year’s committee has organized a series of free workshops led by local experts.
The morning segment will feature movement-based activities, while the afternoon will focus on learning about specific practical subjects. Workshops will run 30-45 minutes long and will convene in the Huss Project gymnasium (even if they end up moving outdoors or to another location around the property). Join us to move and learn!
IN THE MORNING: MOVE!
- 9:30 a.m. Tai Chi with Nina Lanctot
- 10:30 a.m. Yoga with Jen Adams (bring a mat if you have one!)
- 11:30 a.m. Zumba with Gloria
IN THE AFTERNOON: LEARN!
- 1:30 p.m. Huss Architecture with Rob Vander Giessen-Reitsma
- 2:30 p.m. DIY Cleaning & Personal Care Products with Peggy Deames from Love Your Mother