As of this morning, we’ve raised $44,400 together toward our Brick Campaign goal of $50,000 by June 15. Here’s a quick rundown of some interesting numbers from the campaign so far:
- 149 donors have purchased bricks
- 110 donors have contributed $200 or less
- 9 donors have contributed $1,000 or more
- 48 donors are from Three Rivers
- 87 donors are from Michigan
- Donors live in 14 states other than Michigan
- 10 donors are from countries other than the U.S.
- 80 people have attended Underground Supper Club fundraisers in Three Rivers
We are humbly honored that the Huss Project is being supported by a diverse community of people coming together and giving what they can to supporter a larger goal. And while these numbers are interesting, this project is ultimately about people: people giving out of their sense of abundance, people sharing with their neighbors, people imagining amazing, relationship-centered possibilities for a building and a plot of land in a small, rural city.
May the Huss Project continue to be a space where we can all remember: we are better together!